Important Quilt Entry Guidelines:
- Anyone can enter a quilt into the Star Valley Quilt Trail (SVQT) and/or the quilt challenge.
- There will be cash and ribbon prizes for winning quilts.
- All entry forms, and quilt photos must be received by July 15, 2017.
- Complete an entry form for each quilt entered. Maximum of 4 entries per individual. Make 2 copies of your entry form; keep one for your records and send in the original.
- Entry fee is $15.00 (includes 1 quilt), $5.00 for each additional quilt. Star Valley resident entry fee is $10.00 (includes 1 quilt), $5.00 for each additional quilt. Historical/heritage/antique quilts entry fee is $5.00.
- Free admission to the SVQT for quilt entrant (one per entrant).
- Fees are submitted with your quilt after receiving entry confirmation.
- The Solar Eclipse Challenge Quilts may be any shape, however, maximum size is 42” x 42” (or equivalent).
- Please prioritize your quilts if you are entering more than 1 quilt. If we must limit the number of entries, determine the order you want your quilts to be considered for the show.
- If your quilt has been appraised, please include a copy of the appraisal with your entry form.
- Quilts must have a 4 inch wide hanging sleeve stitched to the top edge of the back. See Hanging Sleeve Instructions on the SVQT website.
- Include a color photo of the quilt entry with the quilt title, your name, and address printed on the back.
- Quilts must be received by August 1, 2017. Instructions for delivery will be sent with entry confirmation.
- If your quilt will be mailed in, include a pre-paid return label with each quilt.
- Insurance is the sole responsibility of the entrant. Star Valley Quilt Trail assumes no liability for the entries. SVQT will handle your quilt(s) with great care and all exhibit halls will be locked during the overnight hours with hosts in the exhibit hall during business hours.
- By entering your quilt, you are giving the SVQT and visitors permission to photograph it.
- In the interest of preserving the history of today’s quilts, quilts must have an identifying label securely attached to the back of the quilt; who made the quilt, title, when, where.
Print and complete this quilt form and send with your quilt photo via U.S.P.S. to – Star Valley Quilt Trail – Quilt Entry Form, 72 North Branch Circle 7027, Star Valley Ranch, WY 83127.