Dates for the Star Valley Quilt Trail are August 17-18-19, 2017
|August 17th (Thursday) and August 18th (Friday)||10:00am – 5:00pm*|
|August 19th (Saturday)||10:00am – 4:00pm|
Quilts will be displayed in the community centers in the towns of Alpine, Etna, Star Valley Ranch, Thayne, and Afton, Wyoming.
*The Afton location will close on Friday, August 18th at 3:00pm.
August 18th – Ricky Tims presents a 1 Day Master Class and Musical Concert
1 Day Master Class at the Afton Community Center 9:00am – 4:00pm
Musical Concert at the Afton Community Center 7:00pm
- View the Quilt of The Last Supper in Etna
- Eclipse Challenge quilts will be in Star Valley Ranch
- See beautiful quilts with vintage aircraft at the Call Air Museum in Afton
- There will be Antique Quilt Exhibits in Thayne and Alpine
- The Jackson Hole Quilt Guild “Bed Turning” exhibit will be in Etna
- Don’t miss A Star Valley Original, Neoma Soelberg exhibit in Star Valley Ranch
Give us your contact information and we will let you know more details as they become available.